Re: Lightning and neutral grounding

Just to show that everyone has a different story...

At my QTH by the ocean in NJ, I purchased a heavy sledge
hammer to help me hammer in my ground rod. To get it started,
I dug a hole a few inches deep with a shovel and leaned
on the rod to get it in as far as it would go.
Well, it went ALL the way down and I had to pull it back
up a bit to attach the ground wire!

The water table there isn't very deep to say the least :)

73,
Tony AA2TX