Perhpas No more VP6 at all

All,

I just saw a notice on the packet cluster that the VP6DIA expedition is
going QRT on March 13th.  This would mean that since the next window of
operation into the USA if Friday that we won't be able to work them on AO-40
this time.

I'm not sure of the authenticity of this, but I thought I'd pass it along
anyhow.

73,

Jon
NA9D