Yaesu G-450xl Problem

Hi All;
Thanks for reading this, wondered if anyone has had a similar problem,before I
start climbing
the tower :  Last nite the unit stopped responding altogether so I powered it
down. Today I
checked the fuse and transformer both were ok. I'm getting 3.5V between
terminals 2+3 (OK)
but the left and right switches (on position) the rear terminals 6+4 and 6+5
are reading 20V
voltage chart says it should read about 30VAC.  while testing the 6+4
terminals it started
rotating but hit the left stop and died again. Think maybe a bad terminal
connector at rotator ?
It's been in service 5 years w/no problems. Anyway thanks for reading this.

73
Nick A.
K1UXB