PCSAT

Dear friensd
I am tying to send a unconnected packet via PCSAT but
not can do it. I am using a PK-232 as modem and
LAN-LINK or hyperterminal software. I try to set the
"unproto via pcsat-1" and nothing. If I try to connect
"C PCSAT-1`" comes the message UI packet only. If I
try conect "C [station] via PCSAT-1" is OK also (but
unrrecomended).

My ask: How I configure the PK-232 to make the PCSAT
digipeat a UI packet? After this I will can send my
position.

73 Joca PS7JN