No VP6 tonight?

Hi gang,

Did I just miss VP6DIA tonight or were they not on at all this past orbit?
I started listening around 23:30 up until the transponder turned off at
MA230 and didn't hear a peep.

I did hear lots of VERY loud stations including one about 2 kcs above the
beacon, but no VP6!

Oh well, I did bag two new countries thanks to YV1DIG and NP2L.  Thanks to
Paul and Mal.

I hope they will still be on come Friday!

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden