Re: Re: VP6DIA / Packet Cluster

On 10 Mar 2003, at 14:19, Gary Mayfield wrote:

> Since I am moving it doesn't really matter, but how do you access the packet
> cluster?  All packet died around here years ago.

As an alternative the APRS network with the various world IGATE could be a valid alternative. There is
many ways to send messages via IGATE i never really tested this feature for DX spotting.  APRS network
is world wide and can be reached quite easily.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/