Re: Re: VP6DIA / Packet Cluster

on 3/10/03 2:19 PM, Gary Mayfield at gary_mayfield@hotmail.com wrote:

> Since I am moving it doesn't really matter, but how do you access the packet
> cluster?  All packet died around here years ago.

Actually, packet cluster never died.  It's completely different than most
packet.

There's all the cluster sites on the web.  You can telnet into them such as
k1ttt.net.  That's just one of the telnet available servers.  Or you can go
to DX Summit: oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs

There's a TON of ways to get and sent spots.

Packet cluster is very alive and well.

73,

Jon
NA9D