Last Chance for South Dakota (from me anyway)

Greetings!

If you haven't confirmed South Dakota yet, I will probably bring my OSCAR
antennas down this weekend (It is supposed to get above freezing).  This
means you need to make a schedule quickly.

I doubt I will get to make another trip to EN-05, but will announce it if
conditions change.  I do still expect one or two trips through EN-02 with my
mobile.  I will announce the EN-02  trips when the dates are for sure.

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org