WTB UHF preamp

Had no luck getting a UHF amp with a built in preamp,
so guess I will have to look for each item separately.
 I am interested in purchasing a 70cm in shack preamp,
if anyone has one for sale that they recently replaced
with a mast mounted one, or if they are getting out of
UHF, etc.  I would prefer one with N connectors.  Used
to have a ARR preamp and liked it, but didn't like the
BNC connectors on it.  Hate using N to BNC adaptors if
I can avoid it.

Please let me know if you have one avaiable thats for
sale.
73s John NE0P