I will be off AO40 for a while

I will be traveling the country on business from now until about the middle
of May. I planned to make a portable AO40 station but because the bird will
be mostly unusable a good part of this time, and I got a little Lazy, this
didn't happen. I will have HF in the vehicle and plan to hang out on 18.152
as much as possible. I will especially try to be on around 8:00 AM and 5:00
PM PST (1600 & 0100 GMT). So if you get a chance look me up there and keep
me posted on what is going on with the bird. I will post any changes on
frequencies and times to my web site.

So 73 for a while and I will see everyone back on the bird sometime in May.

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com
http://www.w6ryo.com