Foldable ant pics on my webpage

Hi AMSATs,

After I posted a message about a qso that I made via AO40 with my paper
antenna, many amateurs asked me for pictures of it.

Unfortunatly I have no digital camera, but with use of my A4 scanner I made
several pictures of my new 1,5m foldable dish, and foldable 70cm yagi
construction.

I made a new page on my webpage about the antenna constructions, the link
can be found on my webpage: www.qsl.net/pe1rah

Ofcourse I am interrested what you all think of it :-)
Any new idea's are ofcourse welcome...

73 de PE1RAH, William
---