DirecPC antenna for AO-40

I'm looking for information on a Hughes DirecPC elliptical off-set
fed antenna for AO-40 use. Approximate dimensions of the one I have
are 20.75" X  35.5". (It appears to be about 4.5" deep). It has the
feed arm attached, to which I want to mount an AIDC 3733
downconverter. I'd like to hear from anyone using this particular
set-up, especially the details of mounting the downconverter. Thanks
for any help.

73,
Sherwood Lewis, w1sl@amsat.org