Re: Digital modes on Sats

That is a possibility, although that would have been a
bit high in the band for JT44.  That is usually done
below 432.1.  Never heard of anyone doing MFSK16 on
uhf yet, but could be done.

73s John NE0P

--- Andrew Glasbrenner <glasbrenner@mindspring.com>

href="http://taxes.yahoo.com/";>http://taxes.yahoo.com/</a>