RE: ALL: source for SMC connectors/adapter

Just wanted to say thanks for all the pointers to potential SMC sources.

Although not all of them panned out, I do appreciate the effort.

Pasternack (http://www.pasternack.com/) definitely has them and can
ship. But as several pointed out they have a $100 minimum and minimum
quantities per item that need to me met.

Digikey, Newark, Mouser, etc. all have them in the catalog but don't
have stock and have lead times anywhere from 14 days to 45 days.

Also, although www.pl259.com didn't have what I was looking for it looks
like a good source for everything else.

Jeff Knuth mailto:kmec@aol.com is a good source of NOS and surplus
cables SMA/SMC - he is a regular on Ebay but also will deal with you
directly via email as well. I recommend him.

Another gentlemen was kind enough to ship me a extra cable with an
SMC(m) already attached from his personal collection. This was totally
unexpected and much appreciated. Thanks Charlie!

Joe
k6sat