Re: Cross Boom

Having done it both ways, I find that the fiberglass boom is better as you
can design your system for best balance and minimum rotor damage, rather
than worry where to exactly mount the antennas electrically on the boom.
You can cause a lot more than $50-$60 damage to your rotors if your antennas
are not balanced.

As far as getting the poles, there is one simple suggestion if you are going
to Dayton this year (I'm not :O( ) Max-Gain hauls quite a
few of these poles with him... no shipping if you get them at Dayton.  Yeah,
if your flying I could see that being a problem, but... its an option for a
lot of us.

Fred W0FMS