[Fwd: [help needed for new sat ham]]

Come on people, I can not believe that there is so many dead on the ass
people that I received NO answers or help in this issue!!!  Cliff K7RR

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [amsat-bb] [help needed for new sat ham]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 01:41:39 +0000
From: Cliff Buttschardt <cbuttsch@slonet.org>
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org

Is there anyone near Marysville, Washington that can call W0MCD and
offer some advice getting on the satellites?  I received his call on
my answering machine but I am in Central California!
    His phone number is (425) 330 3576
    You guys know the drill--even a few words of encouragement is good!
Cliff K7RR