Re: ALL: source for SMC connectors/adapter

Jon,

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, based I would assume on your
experience with Pasternack products, but I have many of tier cables in
commercial service with excellent results.  So I find it a little of a
surprise.

Typically I use their prefabricated RG-143 double-shielded coax cables for
duplexer-to-radio jumpers where high isolation specs are needed.  I have
yet to see one bad cable or have one fail.  The only negative I have
regarding Pasternack is their unyielding insistence to ship UPS which to
Alaska is min of $15-20 (since only air shipping is used).  Also they
require a min order of $100 which may not be convenient for hams.

Ed - AL7EB