Re: ALL: source for SMC connectors/adapter

on 3/5/03 8:06 PM, Joe Steinmetz at joes@moon-bounce.com wrote:

> I am having a terrible time trying to locate SMC connectors for use with
> a transverter. This is the IF connection into the transverter and will
> need to eventually become a N female bulkhead, the question is where
> does one find these pesky SMCs connectors or SMA/SMC adapters?

I'm not sure about the adapters.  I was just looking at the website of
Inmet.  They have a very large range of adapters, but not SMA to SMC.

SMC's are not that hard to come by in commercial circles.  Radiall, Johnson
Components, Huber-Suhner, etc. all make them.  You can get them from many of
the distributors like Newark and Avnet.  I know Newark carries Radiall and
Johnson.  And Avnet carries Radiall.

73,

Jon
NA9D