From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Scott Migaldi
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 9:09 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: b-fisher@uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Cross Boom

I use an 8 foot solid fibergalss boom. I bought mine from Max-Gain
system
and I got the 8foot 1.5" solid boom for $59 and it was about $12 to ship

from them to me in Illinois. There web site is
http://www.mgs4u.com/fiberg.htm. Remember to paing your cross boom black

before you install it to help prevent uV damage.

Scott

-------------------------------------
Scott F. Migaldi, K9PO & JN3XCV
IDCS-150972
PP-ASEL
**"A long time ago being crazy meant something, nowadays everyone is
crazy" -- Charles Manson**

on 3/4/03 8:14 AM, Ben at b-fisher@uiuc.edu wrote:

>Hello All
>I have the rotor, tower and antennas, now I need a none conductive
cross
>boom. What are some of you using for this purpose? Pole vaulting pole?
Wood