Re: Cross Boom

I use an 8 foot solid fibergalss boom. I bought mine from Max-Gain system
and I got the 8foot 1.5" solid boom for $59 and it was about $12 to ship
from them to me in Illinois. There web site is
http://www.mgs4u.com/fiberg.htm. Remember to paing your cross boom black
before you install it to help prevent uV damage.

Scott F. Migaldi, K9PO & JN3XCV
**"A long time ago being crazy meant something, nowadays everyone is
crazy" -- Charles Manson**