DL60 XE2AT/MM

Hi Boys, I will be in DL60 boundary tonight, two passes 0208 and 0346 UTC
this is wednesday night ( 06 Mar UTC )... on uo14..
I dont know if next day I will be on board ( I HOPE NOT !!! ) so the only
day will be wednesday night...
I have two beautiful life savers ( thanks Jerry for the idea ) and wiskey ,
so if you hear my voice rare`please dont ask why !!
OK Boys it will be the only time on DL60 ( I hope boss ) !!!
Enjoy
73 de Al
XE2AT
Ps I have the recorders for DL73 and 75 !!