Need Docs/Phasing Harness

I picked up a very nice, very unused cross-polarized (>6 elements)
144mhz Yagi at a swap last fall.  I have no idea who the manufacturer is
since nothing is stamped.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone has design plans for a phasing
harness, or if I forwarded a pic of this beast its manufacturer could be
identified.

Looking forward to warmer weather and actually putting this on the air.