Re: Wi-Fi interference

Hi AMSATers
I have also set the channel to 11 and I don't hear squat from them.  I use 2
x Intel Pro 2011 as a point to point bridge into DEM 21 element loop yagis,
I also run VoIP modems to connect 2 PABX (fun fun fun!!!!).  When AO-40 is
at about 50 degerees azmith I am looking through the link antenna!  You also
access these via HTTP, just enter it's IP and off you go (with passwords)
very easy to change the default channel.  I don't think that these would be
very common in residential use they are a bit expensive!!
Matt -VK2DAG-