Re: Wi-Fi interference, was Re: Cardboard Antenna Question

Like Jim, I also use channel 11 succesfully on my home system:  it is more than 50 MHz away from the AO-40 downlink.  I get no interference at all (to my AO-40 equipment) from multiple users, including a roaming laptop and PDA, both with 802.11b wireless cards.  One PC, with a directional D-Link 22 Mbps AirLink+ card, is within 5 meters of the dish!  I use a specific SSID for all devices, fix the Ad-Hoc to channel 11, and set WEP encryption on.
73,
Jerry, K5OE