Dayton Rooms

Just a reminder that if you are  planning to attend the Dayton
Hamvention and stay with the AMSAT group, you need to contact me at
the AMSAT Office.  Rooms are $94 per night and contain 2 double beds.
The hotel is the Ramada Limited and is located in Fairborn OH.  When
you call (email or fax), I need the following info:

1. date of arrival
2.  date of departure
3.  charge card number and expiration date
4.  daytime phone number.

73- Martha

Phone - 301-589-6062
Email - martha@amsat.org