[WUN] Space Shuttle 7.185 MHZ

At 030 hrs,  YL and OM voices heard and W3NAN  ID announcing retransmission
of space shuttle activities.  This reception continued until 058 hrs when thr
V. of  Russia I.S QRMd.  Reception was fairly good except for a bit less than
good quality audio.  It has been a long time between shuttle activity for me.

JE   kc5yre
EL06

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---