RE: Cardboard Antenna Question Thanks

I assume this is a reference to the earlier thread about
DFing cordless phones. As I understand the law, the only
thing that's illegal is to listen to the conversation.
Any DFing procedure that doesn't involve listening to the
conversation is legal. (such as receiving the signal using
a non-compatible mode ie. narrow band SSB to track a WBFM
signal).
I don't think there are any legal restrictions at all
to DFing a Wi-Fi transmitter.

Steve .. AI7W
ai7w@arrl.net

Subject: [amsat-bb] Cardboard Antenna Question Thanks

> I have to find out if it is Legal to chase my interferance
>problem from the Wi-Fi down. Prehaps when the talk
>of WAR dies down I can do some DRIVING and I
>might STUMBLE on to something.

<Stuff Deleted>
		Thanks
			Bruce K3CMZ