Re: Wi-Fi interference

A search on google revealed a powerpoint presentation at:

www.uark.edu/campus/compserv/npp/news/WirelessProsCons.ppt

which has the frequency / channel allocation table on slide 32, preceded by a general WiFi channel spectrum line on slide 31.

All the channel info you need should be there.

73 de Lowell
K9LDW