Re: Wi-Fi interference, was Re: Cardboard Antenna Question

The center frequencies of the 11 channels used in the U.S. are as follows:
1  2.412
2  2.417
3  2.422
4  2.427
5  2.432
6  2.437
7  2.442
8  2.447
9  2.452
10  2.457
11  2.462
The channels are spread 25MHz, and the only three channels that don't overlap
are 1, 6, and 11. This is why many times you'll see references to 802.11 as
only have three channels. Different manufacturer's will have different
'default' channels out-of-the box, with 1 and 10 being common. I currently
have a Point-to-Pont link set up to my son's house on channel 11, and it
works very well.
HTH, Jim  KQ6EA