Re: Patchfeed burned up

I agree with Paul...flat white or light gray if white is objectionable from
athestics.

NASA's worldwide tracking station network all use flat white and many are
located in hot-arid climates: Mojave Desert CA, Australia, Madrid, Spain.

Ed - AL7EB
my 16-foot dish will be painted a flat gray to help snow/ice melting
(absorption of sun light) and still protect the feed.
However events may preclude that and have me moving the Mississippi
Gulf...where I would hope to have a 10-footer.