Decoding UO-11

"Franco Borsa - hb9oab" <hb9oab@AMSAT.Org> writes -

> It would be interesting to be able to interpret them in best way now :-))

I have put a package of documentation, sample files and a filter program
on my website  www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

This enables MIXW2 to be used with the ASCII telemetry & WOD decoding
programs which is already on the site.

BTW OSCAR-11 145.826 MHz. beacon is OFF at the present time.  I'm
expecting it to start up again around 9/10 March for about 8/9 days.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.