Re: No Packet .....ISS

No packet has been heard here on ISS since New Year's Day.  It was in packet mode, then one of the crew interrupted it over N.A., made a few contacts, and then failed to put it back in packet mode.  According to http://www.ariss.net/ a couple of people made it through yesterday, but I sure never heard it on.  You can see the last day of confirmed use as 60 days ago.
73,
Jerry, K5OE

Sorry about that..I ment the two passes of  ISS over Ga yesterday :  heard
no packet.  Anybody else heard anything ?
   KG4WBB