Re: AO-40 beacon question

If memory serves me correctly Jon , At 48000 km it take 13 degrees of
Beam width to cover the hemisphere of the earth which the s/c sees.
Also the S2 antenna is 10.5 degrees gain which provide depending  on who
is doing the calculating about 35 degrees of beam width.
I hope this helps and that my old memory is still ok.    Quite sure
someone will tell me .

Joe  K0VTY