Cardboard Antenna Question Thanks

 Thanks to All for your input to my Question

 I have to find out if it is Legal to chase my interferance
problem from the Wi-Fi down. Prehaps when the talk
of WAR dies down I can do some DRIVING and I
might STUMBLE on to something.

 I have a small peice of flashing in my junkbox, so I
will try to make a short version of the cardboard box
antenna for testing. I am hoping that this type of
antenna might reduce the interferance.

  Using Jim Miller's Patch, I was recieving the interferance
in all directions, but stronger to my East. The only way I
could get rid of the signal was to place the patch inside
a metal sheild. (My wife's cooking pot.)

		Thanks
			Bruce K3CMZ