RE: AO-40 beacon question

Hi all (again)
I fully agree with Mark reg. the article written by Colin Hurst
(VK5HI),... it's a VERY fine piece of work, and I recommend reading it.
Based on that article, I once made the below ESTIMATED radiation pattern
for the 5 turn S2 helix on AO-40 (and I underline "estimated" hi.) and
for anybody interested, I post it here:
(I subsequently checked, and I could confirm the peaks and the null's,..
whatever is in-between is more tricky)

Deg	dBi
0	10,50	max signal
2	10,30