A young man's thoughts

Hi all,
Yes, spring is in the air (almost), and a young
man's thoughts turn to....antenna projects. I have
a pair of old KLM antennas, a 22c and 40cx.
Anyone have experience with rebuilding the
switching boards? And has anyone found a source
for replacement switching relays? It looks like I
will also have to replace one of the driven element
center insulators on the 22c.
Also,(being quite new to playing with dish antennas),
how critical is the alignment of a patch feed in terms
of on center and "square"? The feed mounting arms
that came with my tvro dish leave a lot of room for
movement. I would guess that an off-center feed will
change the pointing angle of the dish.

Thanks,
Gene
AA6NP