RE: Can't hear AO40

Steve,

I have the beacon at normal strength, and have since AOS.  However, the
passband is very empty for a weekend, though I have heard a couple of
stations testing.  At times, all I heard in a sweep of the PB was the beacon
and Leila attacking nothing that I can hear.  So you should at least hear
the beacon.

Alan
WA4SCA

"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus
alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!