Re: TS-2000X birdie for SO-50 (was AA4RC Station)

Kenwood states there is a known birdie on 436.799 MHz, they don't want
to fix it now.
Maybe in future rigs? So at 436.800 your receiver will be swamped by the
birdie.  Found that
my TH-F6A picks up the birdie if it is held close enough to the TS-2000.

Jerry - K0HZI