DL73-75 second try XE2AT !!

Hi Boys, I call to Eduardo XE2YW about XE2YWB Roberto status and :
Roberto have recorder all QSOs but he can hitthe satellite because pileup and he can repeat all the calls and 2 watts on the HT
 is almost imposible to get trough all calling at same time....
He was in a funeral so he can talk loud !!! yes he was talking at 4 or 6 meters from the funneral, sorry boy...
The new is that he can get a 25 watts radio for uplink so he wll be tonight 02 March UTC in DL75 and tomorrow morning on DL73 .
He canot response very fast in english so he will be recording all calls and then he will try to back , I think is better for h
e , so PLEASE pe    be patience and he will send me the recorder....
Good look to all and take your time speak clear, he will try to answer to all.
Two passes today night and two passes tomorrow morning...
GRACIAS Y BUENA SUERTE CON ROBERTO EQUIS E DOS YANQUI WISKI BRAVO xe2ywb.
Spanish class number one
73 de Al
XE2AT
GOOD LUCK BOYS !!!