Re: DISH BEAM WIDTH--corrections

oops...I goofed on the f/d calc (to used to 10-foot dishes I guess)
f = (144)^2/16*22 = 20736/352 = 58.9
diam = 144
f/d = 0.41
WL = 300/freq = 0.13 m
freq = 2400 MHz

sorry was sleepy and late at night...someone take my calculator away ;-)
There may be more accurate calculations of beamwidth but this is a good
approx.
Other calculations correct, I believe.

Ed