RE: Rig Choice, 23cm Capability Importance

I have a Parabolic 435 IF to 1296 tx-converter with a weather proof
10-watt PA.  I too am embarrassed to say that it lies on a shelf unused.
I mean to rectify this when the weather breaks.  Although I cannot yet
speak of its performance, I am very glad to have it and will report to
the group my impressions of it hopefully later this spring.  If it
performs like my Parabolic 2.4 Ghz downconverter, I expect to be
pleased.  The exchange rates were and I believe still are favorable
between the USD and SEK.  I found the price quite reasonable.  I hope
this information is helpful.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ