From: Cliff Buttschardt [mailto:cbuttsch@slonet.org]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 8:59 PM
To: Robin Cutshaw
Cc: Don Woodward; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] TS-2000X birdie for SO-50 (was AA4RC Station)

Now that is pure falsehood!  Anytime you put two transceivers in near
proximity without shielding, they will talk to each other.  In usual
competitive style the TS 2000 and many others that think they want to
join the "codeless revolution" junk radios, can not expect marginal
radios to do a superman job. They radiate, and you have witnessed that!!
Cliff K7RR