WTB 70cm amp

I am looking to purchase a 70cm all mode amplifier.
100 watts out would be nice, but would settle for a
little less.  10-15 watts of drive required.  I want a
model with a built in preamp, to help on UO14 and the
like.   I know that mast mounted preamps are better,
but that will have to wait a while.  I believe that RF
Concepts, TE systems, and Tokyo Hi Power make UHF amps
with preamps.  Anyone have one for sale?

73s John NE0P