RE: TS-2000X birdie for SO-50 (was AA4RC Station)

Well, I did some checking on this.  I have a TS-2000X that I'm using for
contact through various sats.  I noticed again today that during a try on
SO-50 that I couldn't hear anyone.  I was receiving S5 noise though.  I took
my HT and tuned it to 436.800 and when I put it near the TS-2000X, it would
receive strong hash.  I had a couple of friends check their TS-2000s and
they also had this noise at 436.800.  Looks like another sat that we can't
use with the TS-2000.  Anyone else notice this problem?

Robin Cutshaw
AA4RC - EM73
aa4rc@amsat.org