Fw: failure notice

Well, Oscar 14 is the same way !
I use two omni quarter wave antennas and a dual bander FM box and
have worked almost all states and about 300 grids  from a 10 watt  MOBILE
!
It's just not that hard.  I take a piece of paper with me that has the
times of the passes and that's it!

73,
John, K6YK

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:12:57 -0000 "Greg KB4NVD" <Rover@wireco.net>
writes:
> At the risk of waning nostalgic, I sure miss old RS-10 on mode A.
>
> All I needed to be effective was two omni antennas (2m vert, 10m
> turnstile), a rx pre-amp for 10 and I was off to work over 250
> grids without having to point at anything. All I needed to know
> was when the pass times were.
>
> 73 de Greg KB4NVD
>
> --
> Greg Robinson KB4NVD
> Rover@wireco.net
> Southeastern VHF Society 2003 Conference
> April 25-26 Huntsville, AL
> http://www.svhfs.org/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com