AMSAT beacon+20 Net

Just a reminder, the beacon+20 net @ 1900z on 2mar03.......

Remember, the thrust of the net is to "convey information"....We welcome
experts
as well as the beginners....Check in the best way you know how.  Ditting to
find
yourself is certainly discouraged, but ask one of the more experienced ops,
and any
one of them would be happy to explain the best proceedure for your station.

BUT, CHECK IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....