Re: 1.2 Ghz amplifier question

Hi Karl................

I just ordered the circuit board you are looking for.  I am in the
process of building that exact 1.2Ghz amp.  Go To
http://www.g3wdg.free-online.co.uk/betatest.htm .  I just recieved my
board and a small kit of parts ( no modules)  The board is a work of
art........... all the matching lines are etched on it.  The website
explains everything.  I am just waiting for my 10w 50 ohm termination to
come from Downeast Microwave and then I can get started.  Good luck and
keep me posted of your progress.  I would be interested in compareing
notes.  I plan to mount mine on the roof tower with just enought coax to
feed a 15 turn helix.  I have never met this person but I have exchanged
emails with him.  I purchased thru paypal ............it was easy.  I
will dis-assemble my Downeast single module unit to get the second
needed.  I have never fired it up yet so it is new.