Re: TS-790 question monitoring question.

Excuse me..??

My Kenwood TS-790 monitors two bands simultaneously just fine. In fact, it
will even do cross-band repeat, which can be very handy when you're out at
the antennas with your watt/swr meter and need to turn on the transmit
remotely. Just use a handheld to transmit on the TS-790's rx frequency, and
it will transmit on the band of your choice. Perfect for tuning my 1296
feedhorn on the dish.

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver

---- ALL  e-mail from this computer is subject to a screening by Norton
Anti-Virus.
     This includes a full x-ray, strip-search, and public humiliation before
being allowed onto the Internet ----