Re: Attitudes...

> I think the issue is that while FM is fine, there's the technical issue
> that on an FM bird with a single channel, you can have one conversation
> at a time.  There's no way possible to satisfy all the users of an FM
> satellite and many people get turned off with the "pileup" atmosphere
> and the way people operate on them.

True!  But my only point is that to many, a UO-14 pileup is interesting!
A lot more intereting than tuning an analog passband for 10 minuets and
calling CQ and listening to noise..  Not very impressive to casual
observers..

Those that get turned off should simply go find something else they enjoy
but no need to bad mouth others or detract from their interest...

Bob