Re: re:UO-14 Phonetics?

If you're really lucky you'll hit on a few specific keywords and get
"No Such Agency" interested in you .. ;-)

On Thursday, Feb 27, 2003, at 08:01 US/Central,
kgschaffrath@beckman.com wrote:

> Yeah but if you really want to sound like a LID you have to make up
> those
> non-standard Phonetics so people will really be confused.
>
> Im going to start using  Nonsense Six Oilskin Regulator Serendipity.
>
> Keith
> N6ORS

Heard from a flight instructor:
"The only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask, resulting in my
going out and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of
torn and twisted metal."